REVIEW: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick


I wasn't planning on getting any lip products at the moment but too late! Because I had fallen in love with these two Lippies. It's the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Craft (dark fuschia) and Potion (dark berry/plum). I was swatching them and the next thing I know I was on my way home with these two items in a paper bag




HOW THEY LOOK/FEEL  ON:
They are nice and pigmented and also lightweight. Now my favorite part of this lipstick is that it does not sit in the crack of my lips because most matte lipsticks tend to do so. Well,  of course I did put on a lip balm first before I apply this lipstick. The consistency is thin. It feels almost like a lip tint. The applicator is a sponge brush but I would recommend using a bristled lip brush for precision.

WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND:
Although, longevity wise, this does last for hours on end if you're careful. This smeared and bled when I ate greasy food. (Obviously) After my (big) meal I re-applied them (with clean lips of course) and that lasted for hours more even with drinking from a bottle numerous times.  

ALL IN ALL:
Although It's a bit pricey I think it's worth every cent. The packaging is classy. 
They have plenty of shades which I will surely get my hands on soon. I would reccomend this to every one to try. Like me, you will LOVE it!

SWATCHES:



OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Anastasia Beverly Hills

WHERE I BOUGHT IT:
Dudes Hong Kong Facebook Page