M-A-C : VAMPLIFY

.
This is a lipgloss that is very pigmented which I love!  I'm not a lipgloss kind of girl but this made me think twice. Who would have thought that I actually only need this in my purse and make three different uses out of it? 





My pale face BEFORE.
For a hint of tint, I dotted some on my lips.
Blended it with my fingers.


Partying after work? Perfect! Apply all over lips for a bold color.


Natural flush? Dot them along the cheeks.
Use fingers to blend them in a circular motion.


This is one swipe. So you could tell how pigmented they are.

This lasted for hours in the most humid summer days. I used it as a lip stain when I went swimming in the pool and it still lasted. For the gloss it will take atleast 5 hours when drinking  but the color will still pretty much be intact. And the cherry on top of this is the scent. It smells like vanilla cupcakes! I got the shade Tease Don't Touch.(A35)