MAYBELLINE NEW YORK VIVID MATTE LIQUID

 As you all can already tell I am a sucker for matte lip products. Wether high-end or drug store, I will find you and I will wear you (Liam Neeson Voice.) I was at Watson's, a local drug store here in Hong Kong, going through the cosmetics section when at the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of vivid colors in a tube. The angels sung as light shone down from above.





  MAT 12 | MAT 10 | MAT 11
BEFORE AND AFTER BLOTTING WITH NAPKIN.

 LOOK ON:
Vivid and matte as promised by the name. I bought three shades in MAT 10 (fuschia), MAT 11 (deep red) and MAT 12 (coral-y nude). I think these three shades are essentialy all that I needed from this line. It comes with a sponge-brush applicator but like any other liquid lipsticks, I prefer using a bristled lip brush when applying this for precision. They take a little while to dry up too so expect a glossy finish for a while before it goes matte. If you're impatient like me, just blot it with a napkin.

KEEP IN MIND:
This may be a liquid lipstick but I always make sure I coat my lips with a lip balm first before anything else. Longevity is also good. Though, the inner part and the corners of the lips tends to fade a little after awhile especially when you eat or drink (or talk a lot). Also, try to be extra careful when you're wearing white as this transfers easily. 

ALL IN ALL:
This lipstick is worth trying. They have a variety of shades to choose from especially the reds. They are affordable. You can also dab a little bit for a hint of tint. It does take a while to dry up so you basically have more control of the product before it sets. I would recommend this for every one to try.


OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Mybelline New York

WHERE I BOUGHT IT:
Watson's Sore